“SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO?”
[Note by Tom Gross]
Because this website so often contains very serious, depressing stories, I occasionally send items of light relief.
Here are three videos for your amusement:
* Tony Blair (who is under intense pressure from his own Labor party to resign), singing “Should I stay or should I go?”.
* George Bush, singing “Imagine” (and featuring many other politicians previously mentioned on this email list).
* And for those of you who don’t like George Bush, here he is singing “Sunday Bloody Sunday”.
* Here is a “classic” I first sent out in March 2003, shortly before the beginning of the Iraq war: George Bush and Tony Blair singing “Endless Love”.
* And for those of you who haven’t seen it yet, here are U.S. baseball commentators giving their views on Mel Gibson’s recent anti-Semitic comments, while commenting on a Boston Red Sox baseball game. (Also available here.)
-- Tom Gross