For those interested, I attach a video of a debate from a couple of days ago on i24 News on the international media coverage of the current Hamas-Israel conflict.
With former Sunday Telegraph Mideast correspondent Tom Gross, Russia Today Mideast bureau chief Paula Slier, and Haaretz’s Netta Ahituv.
Because it is quite long (20 minutes) I won’t include other items in this dispatch.
(There is a small technical pause at the start, but the rest is ok.)
This can also be watched here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqvfbgPxATA
and here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kyviJYwcBs .
I also wrote an article on the media coverage of the current Hamas-Israel conflict.
As a reminder, if you want to receive articles and other items more quickly, I sometimes place items on my public Facebook before I have time to prepare a dispatch, so please “like” this page to receive such articles: www.facebook.com/TomGrossMedia.
For those who missed them and would like to read them, other dispatches from this month on the Hamas-Israel conflict include the following, all of which can be viewed here.
* Haaretz: “Hamas are Palestinian neo-Nazis” (& Will an artificial island help Gaza?)
* Is the BBC really “pro-Israel”?
* Under pressure, UN today admitted Hamas stored rockets at UN school (& “The answer is stomach-turning”)
* Israel’s Iron Dome is amazing, and that’s a problem (& Al-Ahram: “Destroy Hamas -- Thank you Netanyahu”)
* Abbas to Hamas: “What are you trying to achieve by sending rockets?” (& Media misreports international law)
* The song Israeli schoolchildren sing to deal with rocket attacks (& Hamas admit to using human shields)
* Video dispatch 26: Intensifying conflict as more rockets aimed at Tel Aviv
* BBC admits Gaza airstrike photos are fabricated (& Swastikas by the Western Wall)
* Let’s hope John Kerry and the EU don’t insist on their early release
* “From Gibraltar to the Khyber Pass, the U.S. shares values only with one country”